About your Home Inspectors
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & PLUMBING INSPECTOR (Cert #8246679)
Licensed in South Carolina (#: RBI 48956)
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSPECTORS (Cert. #IAC2-04-3909)
Over 2000+ Single-Family Home Inspections!
John Womack, President
John is a Board-Certified Master Inspector. Born and raised in Augusta, Georgia, John prides himself in being a personable, educational inspector. He holds certifications from InterNACHI, International Code Council, and the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2). It is his goal to make you informed, confident and secure in your home buying decision. He works to educate realtors and first-time home buyers of the home inspection industry standards and processes, what to expect from a home inspection and how we help to make the process easier for everyone involved. From quality assurance and making sure our inspectors are doing the best job for our clients, you will often see him on site, checking in with inspectors and their job performance. When not running the day-to-day operations of the business, he thrives on spending time having fun with his wife Kristen and their 2 children; Lily and Jack.
• ICC Residential Building Inspector
• ICC Residential Plumbing Inspector
• InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
• IAC2 Certified- Indoor Air Quality & Mold Inspection
• LICENSED IN SOUTH CAROLINA – RBI 48956
James Parker, Home Inspector
James is easily available to serve these South Carolina cities: Lexington, Columbia, Summerville, Charleston, Aiken, and North Augusta. James is very down-to-earth and prides himself as being a customer service specialist with a teacher’s heart. James has previous experience as a pest control technician – specializing in termite inspections! It is his goal to make you informed, confident and secure in your home buying decision.
James is an AHIT-trained inspector. James has performed over 1,000 single-family residential home inspections.
“We can help protect your investment with a thorough property inspection/home inspection. We can help you understand the condition of the property your are about to buy or sell, and give you the confidence you need to make an informed decision.” – James Parker
Weston Link, Home Inspector
Weston brings 10 years of experience as a home rehabilitation and remodeling contractor to our team to provide clients additional insight during the real estate transaction. Weston is in the process of completing his home inspector certification through AHIT and InterNACHI. He is an Augusta, Georgia native, and holds a BS in Nursing from USC-Aiken. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife is Kasey and 2-year old son Callahan. Avid outdoorsman, especially hunting and fishing, Weston and family are often at Clarks Hill Lake.
Our Home Inspector Qualifications
– We are members in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors-InterNACHI.
– We are CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSPECTORS through the International Assoc. of Certified Indoor Air Consultants to provide indoor air quality and mold testing.
- We are LICENSED IN SOUTH CAROLINA License #: 48956 & 49290
– We have a BOARD CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR ON STAFF
– We have passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
– We have completed and abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
– We adhere to InterNACHI’s Standard of Practice.
– We fulfill 24+ hours of Continuing Education every year.
– We accept weekend appointments on an as needed basis: Saturdays & Sundays
– All of our reports are very detailed and easy-to-read- DELIVERED ON SITE!!
Serving the Following Areas
Augusta, North Augusta, Aiken, Evans, Martinez, Hephzibah, Lexington, Columbia, Greenwood, and other areas upon request.