About your Home Inspector
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & PLUMBING INSPECTOR (Cert #8246679)
Licensed in South Carolina (#: RBI 48956)
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSPECTORS (Cert. #IAC2-04-3909)
Over 2000+ Single-Family Home Inspections!
John Womack, President
John is the CSRA’s only Certified Master Home Inspector that has worked for the Columbia County Building Standards Department– which is often revered as the region’s top building inspections department,setting the standard for nearby jurisdictions. Born and raised here in Augusta, GA, he is very familiar with the area. John prides himself in being a personable inspector; an invaluable asset for anyone to have, especially when dealing with first time home buyers. All potential home buyers – without regard to age or home buying experience – should have a complete inspection done. It is his goal to make you informed, confident and secure in your home buying decision.
John is certified through the International Code Council (ICC) as a Residential Building & Plumbing Inspector (Cert. #8246679). He is also a certified member of InterNACHI (NACHI15072706). John has performed over 2,000 single-family residential home inspections.
“Buying a home is no insignificant task. It is an investment in your future…a step toward building your own legacy. It is my job to aid in protecting that investment by conducting a thorough inspection of your home, giving you peace of mind that you’ve made the right choice. Know that I work for you and you alone. After all, home is where your heart is and I want to make sure that your heart has peace knowing you made a wise, informed decision about purchasing your home.” – John Womack
• ICC Residential Building Inspector
• ICC Residential Plumbing Inspector
• InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
• IAC2 Certified- Indoor Air Quality & Mold Inspection
• LICENSED IN SOUTH CAROLINA – RBI 48956
James Parker, Home Inspector
James is easily available to serve these South Carolina cities: Lexington, Columbia, Summerville, Charleston, Aiken, and North Augusta. James is very down-to-earth and prides himself as being a customer service specialist with a teacher’s heart. James has previous experience as a pest control technician – specializing in termite inspections! It is his goal to make you informed, confident and secure in your home buying decision.
James is an AHIT-trained inspector. James has performed over 1,000 single-family residential home inspections.
“We can help protect your investment with a thorough property inspection/home inspection. We can help you understand the condition of the property your are about to buy or sell, and give you the confidence you need to make an informed decision.” – James Parker
Our Home Inspector Qualifications
– We are members in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors-InterNACHI.
– We are CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL INSPECTORS through the International Assoc. of Certified Indoor Air Consultants to provide indoor air quality and mold testing.
- We are LICENSED IN SOUTH CAROLINA License #: 48956 & 49290
– We have a BOARD CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR ON STAFF
– We have passed InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
– We have completed and abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
– We adhere to InterNACHI’s Standard of Practice.
– We fulfill 24+ hours of Continuing Education every year.
– We accept weekend appointments on an as needed basis: Saturdays & Sundays
– All of our reports are very detailed and easy-to-read- DELIVERED ON SITE!!
Serving the Following Areas
Augusta, North Augusta, Aiken, Evans, Martinez, Hephzibah, Lexington, Columbia, Greenwood, and other areas upon request.